All classes at StudioM will follow the following protocols
- Covid-19 check for instructor and students
- Flexible cancellation policy
- Hand washing/hand sanitizer before each class
- Disinfection of all surfaces after each class
- Masks required while in the studio
- Increased time between classes
- True HEPA air filter
Specializing in movement coaching and pilates for people in mid-life and beyond
- balance and coordination
- pre and post surgery
- recovery from injury
- chronic health conditions
Classes are one-on-one and customized for each client. Most classes run 55 minutes.
Jaci opened StudioM in 2017 as a way to fully dive into her unique and compassionate teaching approach
New Client Package
4 classes, prepaid
10 Private Classes
One private class
GST added to all prices
Five Private Classes
24 hours notice of cancellation required
Class packages good for 1 year from date of purchase
If you have questions about StudioM and what I can do for you, email, text or call.
Regular studio hours are Tuesday to Friday and by appointment.
Entrance to the studio is up the stairs from Lakeshore Dr on the second floor, or by level entry from the Inner Core parking lot at the back of the building.